Xi to Me: Tegan Singleton

Xi to Me: Tegan Singleton

Let's talk Xi...

What was most memorable to you when you went through recruitment?

Bid day, the overwhelming love and joy from that day are something I will never forget and I wish I could relive over and over again.

Why did you choose Alpha Xi Delta?

For the love and acceptance that I felt. These girls made me feel comfortable and allowed me to be who I was even though I just met them. This sorority stood out to me because everyone was so different and brought so many things to the table. 

What advice can you give a PNM coming through?

Be open minded. Go where YOU feel most comfortable. Don’t join a sorority just because your friend likes them or even if you already have friends in it. You need to go where you feel most at home. 


Tegan is such a blessing to our chapter. Keep shining, sis!

Until next time... XoXi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorority Girls Can Change the World!

Let's Talk Xi!

Panhellenic Summer Social