Xi to Me: Jaci Byars

Xi to Me: Jaci Byars

Let's talk Xi...

What was most memorable to you when you went through recruitment?

Running home to my sisters on bid day!! 

Why did you choose Alpha Xi Delta?

I chose Alpha Xi Delta because I felt I could honestly be myself - my true crazy blonde self!! Without having to act like anyone different. I felt at home and very welcomed by all the sisters, and now I have a love forever and always for Alpha Xi!! 

What advice can you give a woman coming through recruitment?

Be yourself!! There will be so much going on during the week, but as long as you be yourself and stick with it you’ll find your home! Trust me!!! 


We are so thankful to have such a wonderful sister like Jaci! Keep shining, sis. 

Until next time... XoXi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorority Girls Can Change the World!

Let's Talk Xi!

Panhellenic Summer Social